The purchase of tickets for Gratitude and subsequent entry onto the event site constitutes an acceptance by the purchaser and entrants of these terms and conditions and implies an undertaking on the part of those to observe them.
- An additional service charge of 8% per ticket will be added to your booking by The Ticket Sellers for on-line ticket sales.
- Tickets are sent as E-tickets (email) and cannot be refunded, re-issued or replaced, so don’t lose them
- Without a valid ticket, entry into the festival site/campsite will not be permitted. Defaced or altered tickets will not be accepted.
- Electronic tickets will be exchanged for wristbands when entering the site; wristbands are non-interchangeable and should not be removed until after the festival. We cannot replace lost wristbands. Wristbands will be checked throughout the course of the festival. Failure to show a valid wristband upon request may result in your removal from the festival site.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
- Please email us at email@example.com with any enquiry or purchase problems.
- Children and youths under the age of 16 must be accompanied by at least one adult (18+)
- Parents are fully responsible for their children at all times and children and youths must not be left unsupervised at any time during the festival.
- We do not accept any liability for unaccompanied under 18′s on any part of the site.
- Children’s tickets cannot be purchased separately – all under 16′s must be accompanied by an adult. Unaccompanied children and youths will not be admitted.
Artists and Providers
- The festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, camp or activity providers and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
- The email address used at the time of purchase will be added to our mailing list. We send out emails periodically and these contain important communications and information about the event. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the link at the bottom of one of our emails.
- Ticket Holders who are under 25 may be questioned upon entry and when trying to purchase alcohol and should bring personal identification. All bars operate a Challenge 25 policy and you may be refused service if you cannot prove your age when asked.
Vehicles / Camper Vans / Caravans
- Vehicles and their contents are parked at the owner’s risk. We do not accept any responsibility for losses or thefts of any kind of property anywhere on the site including, without limitation, from vehicles, caravans, tents, trailers and campervans.
- Camper van / caravan parking is charged at £40 per vehicle. Tickets may be purchased online at any point before the festival but will not be available on the gate. Camper vans / caravans without pre-purchased tickets will be refused entry to the camping areas and will have to remain in the car park.
- Entry to the festival site/campsite is only allowed from the date/time stated on the website. Early / late arrivers will not be admitted until the site is open to the public
- No illegal drugs, banned substances or legal highs may be brought onto the festival site or onto the campsite and must not be used during the festival. Any illegal drugs, banned substances or legal highs found will lead to eviction from the festival and possible prosecution.
- Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited
- No alcohol or food. And soft drinks to be taken into festival arena
- No glass whatsoever will be allowed onto the festival arena
- Any water bottles taken into the arena must have the seal unbroken to certify the contents
- No sound systems are allowed on site apart from those agreed by prior arrangement with Gratitude.
- No BBQs or open fires are allowed on the festival site or on the campsite
- Chinese lanterns, fire works, or smoke canisters are not allowed on the festival site or campsite.
- Due to on site sanitary and hygiene considerations, personal portable toilet units are not permitted to be brought onto the festival site or camp site and customers will be denied entry to the festival should they breach this important condition of entry.
- Generators are not permitted, unless fitted to a vehicle such as a camper van
- Gas Bottles – please bring sufficient gas with you in the fitted cylinders on the vehicle ONLY. No spare bottles should be brought onto site, except those in purpose designed carriers in gas lockers.
- Camping stoves should not be used in or near tents.
- Empty gas canisters should not be put in with general rubbish.
- In the event of any kind of leak or fire involving stove or gas, the area should be evacuated and the security team should be called immediately.
- Camping is only permitted in the allocated areas
- No animals (except guide dogs) are allowed on festival site or campsite.
- Please respect your neighbours – no sound systems will be permitted on site and no load music permitted in the campsites after 23:45 each evening
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by and be the responsibility of an adult at all times
- Only small folding chairs will be allowed into the arena and these must be stacked away during the evening performances to prevent them becoming a trip hazard
- No wind breaks allowed into the arena
- No drones to be flown at the festival site or the campsites unless by prior agreement with the festival management
- No entry is permitted to the river bank areas as the festival is bounded by two fast flowing rivers with steep banks so are a danger if entered
- No entry is permitted to the base of the power line gantries on the festival site and these will be securely fenced off
- Security staff have the right to search anybody as a condition of entry to our event should there be a suspicion that prohibited items are being brought onto the site. Anyone refusing to be searched on entry or during the festival may be evicted from the site.
- Security staff have the right to confiscate any prohibited items
- Gratitude organisers reserve the right to refuse admission or instruct security staff to evict any ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance, or for failure to comply with site rules, licensing conditions or other reasonable requests of the festival.
All activities are subject to covid regarding cancelation.